To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and risk related to in-person contact, the Treasurer has numerous remote methods available to pay.
- Drop Box.
- Mail checks to 200 Grand River Suite#101, Port Huron, MI 48060.
- Online at: www.stclaircounty.org/Offices/treasurer.
- E-check (ACH) no processing fee
- Credit/Debit Cards with a 2.75% convenience fee
- Eastern Michigan Bank branch at 600 Water Street, Port Huron MI accepts cash or check payments.
- A tax statement or bill that has your parcel number is required. This option is a courtesy and the bank is authorized by the Treasurer to reject a payment that does not have a tax statement or bill provided.
- Automated phone payment at 1-800-272-9829 using Jurisdiction Code 7071 and your parcel number, convenience fee for e-checks or credit cards are applicable.
- Live phone payment assistance at 810-989-6915.
For additional assistance please feel free to contact the Treasurer at:
The Treasurer's office will be closed daily from 12:00 (noon) to 1:00 p.m.
The St. Clair County Treasurer’s office handles the following matters:
- Accounting of all County revenue
- Collection of delinquent taxes for years 2019 and older
- Foreclosure of property for delinquent property taxes; pursuant to P. A. 123, 1999
- Auditing of Principal Residency Exemption, formerly Homestead
- Investment of idle funds
- Recordkeeping for various State and County Agencies
- Recording changes for 2019 or older to tax records ordered by local Board of Reviews or the State of Michigan.
Please visit our FAQ section for additional information on assistance, services, and programs provided that are available through the St. Clair County Treasurer’s Office for individuals with delinquent property taxes.
Governor Emergency Order 2020-106 Tax Foreclosure Redemption
Pay your delinquent taxes here!
|St. Clair County Treasurer
200 Grand River, Suite 101
Port Huron, MI 48060
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed daily from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.
For St. Clair County's Holiday Schedule: Click here
Kelly Roberts-Burnett, CPA