Michigan State University Extension Office Staff are working remotely, please call and leave a message or email staff with any needs. Thank you (810) 989-6935.
The MSU Extension office in St. Clair County is your direct link to the resources of Michigan State University (MSU). This local connection to MSU enables our staff to deliver up-to-date information and programs to meet the needs of county residents.
Our business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, we are closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
MSU Extension Lawn & Garden Hotline
The MSU Extension Lawn & Garden Hotline is open from 9 am to Noon and 1 pm to 4 pm Monday through Friday, call for help with gardening, insects and other outside problems (888) 678-3464 or online at msue.anr.msu.edu/topic/info/lawn_garden
Introduction to GMO
- Online class helps Michigan paddlers learn best practices to identify and avoid transporting invasive species - ENDS December 2020
- MSU Extension Free Online Classes: Preserving Your Harvest Food Preservation - August 13 to October 29, 2020
- Online Chronic Pain PATH - September 8 to October 13, 2020
- Online Powerful Tools for Caregivers - September 16 to October 21, 2020
- Online Diabetes PATH - September 17 to October 22, 2020
- Online Stress Less with Mindfulness - September 21-25, 2020
- Michigan Water School - October through November, 2020
- Michigan State University Extension Online Resources for Michigan Communities
- Food Safety Programs Available
- What is eXtension?
eXtension is an Internet-based collaborative environment where Land Grant University content providers exchange objective, research-based knowledge to solve real challenges in real time.
- Food Preservation Online Course
- MSU Extension offers Online Cottage Food Law Food Safety Training
- On-line Integrated Pest Management Academy
June Teenth at the Port Huron Museum
FEATURING Henry Box Brown who escaped slavery by being mailed from Virginia to Philadelphia in a wooden box. SNAP-Ed asked "What food would you bring?"